In this step I will show you in detail step-by-step how to sew on your Human Hair Weave. First I will show you how to prepare your needle and thread. Next I will show you how to sew on your wig cap, and then finally I will show you in detail how to sew on your Brazilian Hair weave and closure.

How to Prepare Your Needle and Thread
The type of needle that you want to have is called a curved needle or a c needle this needle is extremely helpful when doing your sew in weave, because as soon as you feed the needle under the braid, it comes directly back out of your braid because of its shape. Also you want to make sure that you have your sewing thread, make sure that your sewing thread matches close or exactly the color of your extensions. The reason why you want to match your thread to your extensions is to make sure that if at all you're able to see through your Human Hair Bundles, which you shouldn't, you're not going to see light colored thread. Also you will need some haircutting scissors.

How to Sew On Your Wig Cap
Next I will show you how to sort your wig cap onto your head, now that you have prepared your needle and thread, you want to take your wig cap and place it directly over your braids. Open up your wig cap and make sure to stretch it over your head until the cap covers all of the braids including your perimeter braid.

And that is where you want to start to sew around the base of your invisible part to connect to this knot once again. I started on the right side and I begin to sew all the way around my hairline braid going directly behind my head, and also coming back out on the left side until I reached the end of my primitive braid. Now these two small braids in the front as the base of your invisible part. This is the scalp that will be revealed with the final results and these miniature braids along the way, we'll have some extensions onto them to form an invisible part. Sew the cap and create an invisible part and then cut a little opening to help you cut up the cap alongside the visible part.

How to Sew Your Extensions Onto Your Head Step-By-Step
Before you begin to sew on your hair extensions, you want to make sure that you measure out two pieces of hair that you must sew first. So first we will measure out a piece of hair, that starts here at our perimeter braid, and it goes directly all the way around our hairline, and ends here at our perimeter braid. Then next you're going to measure out your second piece of hair, that has to go around the base of your invisible part.

You fold over the extension, place it flat at that point where it folds and put two stitches there, and continue to sew until you finish sewing all of your cap. You should only have an area exposed that you will actually sew on your hair to your invisible part base. Take your closure and sew on it with the same knotting technique to your invisible part base, and it's done.

WigginsHair Website:https://www.wigginshair.com